The Sunday celebration of the Eucharist is the “source and summit” of our lives as Catholic Christians. Preparing a person to come to the table of the Lord for the first time is a significant moment in their lives and the life of the Saint Mary’s parish community.
Saint Mary’s Church celebrates the joy of First Holy Communion with those who have completed Sacramental Preparation in:
- Our Faith Formation Program for children enrolled in public school
- Our Faith Formation Program for children who are home-schooled
- Our Faith Formation Program for Roman Catholic children enrolled in Saint Mary’s School
- Rites of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC)
- Rites of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
Preparation at Saint Mary’s supports the person’s spiritual growth and makes it clear that as they are nourished by the Eucharist, they are called to feed and serve those around them.
Questions regarding First Holy Communion can be directed to our Faith Formation Coordinator, Mrs. Marian Weeks.
Home | About Us | Prayer & Worship | Ministries | Giving | Calendar |
Privacy Statement | Legal Notice | Site Map
Want To Become Catholic? | Mass Times | Sacraments | Baptism | For Godparents | For Parents
Confirmation | First Holy Communion | Anointing of the Sick | Reconciliation | Marriage | Holy Orders
Rosary & Novena | Stations of the Cross | Eucharistic Adoration
Copyright © St. Mary’s Catholic Church & School
Web Site Design, Hosting & Maintenance By WorryFree Websites / Catalyst Marketing Innovations, LLC