“…through the ministry of the Church, may God grant you pardon and peace…”
This excerpt from the prayer of absolution makes it clear that the whole community has a role to play in celebrating the grace of God’s mercy and forgiveness.
Children enrolled in our Faith Formation Program (Saint Mary’s School or our weekly Faith Formation) gather for Communal Reconciliation during the seasons of Advent and Lent. This includes opportunities for individual confession.
Saint Mary’s Church celebrates the joy of First Reconciliation with those who have completed Sacramental Preparation in:
- Our Faith Formation Program for children enrolled in public school
- Our Faith Formation Program for children who are home-schooled
- Our Faith Formation Program for Roman Catholic children enrolled in Saint Mary’s School
- Rites of Christian Initiation for Children (RCIC)
- Rites of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
Questions regarding First Reconciliation can be directed to our Faith Formation Coordinator, Mrs. Marian Weeks.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated at Saint Mary’s on Saturday morning at 8:15 a.m. and on Saturday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.
During the seasons of Advent and Lent, the Saint Mary’s community gathers for Communal Reconciliation. This includes opportunities for individual confession.