Let's have a conversation about Pope Francis' Apostolic Letter Laudato Si, On the Care of Our Common Home
- Join us for two evenings of conversation on this important document. We will gather in Saint Mary's School - Room 8A - on 2 Thursday evenings, January 23 and 30. Use Door A
- No pre-work is necessary - but if you would like one of 30 free copies of this important Apostolic Letter in advance of our first gathering, visit the Parish Office during regular office hours.
- Chapters 1 thru 3 will be explored in our first session on January 23rd and Chapters 4 thru 6 will be explored in our second session on January 30th.
February - March 2020
Join us for CATHOLICISM 101 - a series of 90-minute conversations about the Catholic Church:
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - The Grand Story of Salvation History
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - The Nicene Creed
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - Reading the Bible
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Discipleship Wednesday, March 18, 2020 The Church
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - Our Relationship to Other Faith Traditions
We will gather in Saint Mary's School - Room 8A - at 7:00 p.m.
Each session addresses a standalone topic so it is not necessary to attend every session - and there is no advance reading required.
Watch for CATHOLICISM 201 coming in Autumn 2020 - another series of six sessions:
- The Sacraments
- The Second Vatican Council
- Leadership and Governance in the Church
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Catholic Spirituality